Sunday 25 December 2011

A little bit of Christmas.

Seeing as we were away for Christmas I had to improvise to bring some Christmas spirit to our day by doing the following little bits...

I threaded some chocolate coins together and decorated our hotel room along with some 'clean' socks to act as stockings so that we woke up feeling like it was Christmas.I could not find any Christmas paper so I wrapped our Secret Santa pressies with fabric and made little fabric flowers to decorate each gift. It actually worked out quite well.
It was a rather untraditional Christmas lunch as I ended up having spaghetti bolognese - but we decorated each place setting by turning a small Christmas bauble into a vase with some leaves and a pretty flower. This afternoon we went down the beach for a Christmas swim so could not resist taking a picture on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment